10.09.2011

Busy!

 

This little one keeps me so busy it's a good thing he is cute.  He is ALL boy and among his top favorite things to do right now-find and squish bugs (usually snails), play and experiment with all of his food, ride cars down our stairs, keep up with his big sister, ANYTHING having to do with Halloween.  I wonder what plans the Lord has for him?  I think he will do something special with his life but for now I am focused on keeping him safe.

 
People always ask me how life is going with three kids and I always say--busy.  Juggling three kids schedules is hard.  I am into a groove now that summer has ended and two of the three are in school.  Ruby continues to be the sweetest, smiley little baby girl.  She just tags along with the rest of us. I am tentative to say how easy she is because Sawyer was such an easy baby, and well, we all know how that has turned out:)

 We finally started school and it has been so fun to have them both there together.  Erik went with us for the first day of school drop off.  I just love their school and both their teachers.  I love that they love going there and "wolf boy" is able to roam all day, as wolves should.

 Love my family to pieces!!! Busy and loving every minute of it.

6 comments:

Grandpa said...

I love your whole family so much also. And I miss them

Tootle Family said...

Love this post! And, your fam!

Becky said...

Love the new pic of Si and Sawyer on the top of the blog. Glad Ruby is such a trooper. My life is anything but busy right now so I'm trying to enjoy this period of rest before life with 2 begins:)

Hilary said...

Such a sweet post...it's funny that sometimes I have to read your blog to catch up. Life is busy! Great seeing you.

boo and stacy said...

I love your busy family too!!!! The top pic.....Siena looks exactly like CindySvendsen!!!!!

Woods Family said...

Siena takes my breath away in the top picture! Get her pictures taken and pay for college now! Who does Ruby look like? More like - WHERE did she get those precious thighs?? I want to chew on them! Such beautiful kids! Wait till "Sawya" asks to bring worms into the house and make them a home... then again that may not even phase you since you used to have black widows in a jar in your classroom!