11.09.2011

Boo!

 I am not a fan of dressing up but since my husband LOVES a good costume I figured I would.  Sawyer was obsessed with "Halloween Stuff" and so he was really fun this year. Sawyer LOVES Elmo.  So, Elmo it was.  I wasn't so excited about the costume but once he put it on I knew there was no turning back. 





This is fun!  All three kids in our recycled pumpkin costume--its a right of passage at this point to wear this costume (that I bought for $1.99) for your first Halloween.
                                                      Siena was Ariel. 
                                                John Luc did make an appearance after all. 
                                                  Love these two together:)

3 comments:

boo and stacy said...

Love seeing each kiddo in the le pumpkin costume!!! Chunky cheeks Sawyer at 7 months!! Sweet mini Siena propted up by the pumpkin is too cute!!!

Costumes are so fun and help nail down the personalities of the kids each year!!!!

Rollin With The Homies said...

Nice work dressing up. And for the pumpkim outfit for just $1.99.

THe picture of Siena and Ruby makes me smile. Sister so fun.

Rollin With The Homies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.