6.10.2011

She looks a little bit older

Her face is a bit thinner and if you look at the lines
on the background you can see that she has grown.

Siena's last day of school was today. I just adore her
teacher and love her school so it was sad to say goodbye (for this year, anyway).
I asked her this morning whether she was excited to
finish school or sad, to which she responded "I am
kind of both." I feel the same way. But this
summer will be jam packed with Solace
kids and fun activities. So summer, here we come!

September 2010


June 2011

4 comments:

boo and stacy said...

We do love that Sand Tots!! And Siena did have the greatest teacher on the planet! I'm a little of both too Siena.

like the new font Nic!

boo and stacy said...

and I love that pic of the 3 on the header!! Nicole and 2 Eriks!

Shelly said...

GREAT header pic!!! They are too precious for words. I think Siena's hair cut makes her look older too...so polished :-). You have a busy summer ahead. We are excited for you!!!

Pam said...

I love Siena's hair cut. So grown up that little one!