8.26.2011

It's all about Ruby!

 Siena adores little Ruby.  I can't wait until she is older and they can play together.  I feel like Ruby is starting to know and recognize us more and more each day.
 She has such a sweet smile and lights up whenever anyone gives her attention (poor third kid)

She has been so easy.  She is a serious baby who likes to observe everything around her.  She is by far the biggest of them all too being in the 100 percentiles for both height and weight.  Oh Ruby, we love you so!  I can't believe she is 5 months old now.  I don't want her to grow.  I wish I could bottle her up this age and size forever.

5 comments:

boo and stacy said...

Such sweet photos!!!! Love the first one of the sisters!!! You should canvas or frame it for their room!!!! She is easy and easy to love!!!!

Pam said...

What a doll she is. I also love the first picture as well as the others. She has an adorable smile.
ahhh Stac turned out just fine and she was the third. When Sawyer and Siena are in school you'll have your one on one with her.

Krista and David Hart said...

So precious! She's getting so big!

Grandpa said...

Love the photos.

Grandpa said...

Love the photos. Love the grandchildren.