12.27.2011

Christmas in the city

 We have had a great Christmas break so far.  Christmas Eve was one of the lowest tides of the year and we were able to catch star fish and crabs and all sorts of neat shells.  The kids ran around and we all enjoyed the 70 degree weather.
look at how far out the water is...(Ruby is in the stroller).
 Erik and I ran in the Christmas Venice run together.  We had gracious friends who watched our kids for us so that we could run it.
 We had Santa come down our street and ask Siena and Sawyer what they wanted for Christmas...after Siena said "I don't think that was Santa I think that was just a man"  hmmm...the time may be coming when we have to tell her the truth.  
 We got some Svendsen family pictures in!!
 And had the BEST carnitas in the world--I truly truly look forward to them every year at this Christmas party. Erik and I were beside ourselves salivating when we got there.  First ones in line:)

No comments: